If you plan on traveling to Andorra, there are a few things that you should know about their mobile network provider. These are:
- EU’s ‘roam like at home‘ does not apply in Andorra. This is because Andorra is not a member of the EEA/EU.
- It will hence be very expensive to use their local SIM card (Andorra Telecom). It is thus better to go for the Spanish or France network providers as the cheaper alternative. However, if you plan on visiting/staying in Andorra, choosing these two networks wouldn’t be a great idea.
|Country||Price||National calls & SMS||International calls rates||DATA|
Prepagament for prepaid
Costs 30 €
|60 minutes /0.16€ SMS|
20 minutes /0.16€ SMS
|Check rates here||3GB|
You’re charged a usage fee when you exhaust either of the following, on the table below:
Rate Per Use
|National data||National calls||International calls||National SMS|
|0.02 € / MB||0.26 € / min||Check rates||0.16 € / SMS|
- List of Countries Included in AT&T International Calling.
- List of All Countries Included in Vodafone International.
- List of 210+ Countries covered by T-Mobile International Plan.
If you need more data, below are the charges per data.
|€ 2200 MB|
Valid for 3 days
SMS to 102
€ 50.5 GB
Valid for 7 days
SMS to 103
|€ 91 GB|
Valid for 1 month
Andorra only has one mobile operating network countrywide- Andorra Telecom.
Where to Buy Andorra Prepaid SIM card in Andorra
Andorra Prepaid SIM card is called Prepagament. Foreign travelers can purchase this prepaid local SIM card at Andorra Telecom’s head office or at their distributors’ outlets. For more info, you can call them at +376) 301 115.
The local SIM card is available in micro-SIMs (3FF), mini-SIMs (2FF), and nano-SIMs (4FF).