Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Rose Morah
Travelers can park their vehicles at Seattle–Tacoma International Airport for as long as they want. You are allowed both long and short-term parking at the airport.
In this article, we will cover:
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport parking rates.
- Best Seattle–Tacoma International Airport offsite parking.
- And cheap parking near Seattle–Tacoma International Airport airport.
So, how much is airport parking at Seattle–Tacoma International Airport?
SeaTac Airport Parking Rates
The table below shows SeaTac’s parking rates.
|Terminal Direct||Floor 4|
Closest to the terminal, from your car to the plane.
Available for both Long- term & short-term parking.
|General Parking||Floors 1-3 & Floors 5-8|
Available for both long & short term parking
- These rates are subject to change. You can visit their official website for more information.
- Motorcycles are charged the same rates as the vehicles at all SeaTac parking lots.
- Electric Vehicles can park and charge for free at their own designated charging spots.
Best SeaTac offsite parking
MasterPark offers cheap airport parking at SeaTac and is also located quite close to the airport. However, they don’t offer parking for motorcycles or RV/Camper vehicles.
Here are MasterPark’s daily parking rates.
|Parking Spot||Parking Fee|
Benefits of parking at MasterPark
- They have different types of parking spaces, including covered parking lots.
- They have electric vehicle charging stations.
- They have a loyalty program that earns you free parking. This is great for frequent travelers.
WallyPark is another great offsite parking alternative to SeaTac airport parking. Their covered and uncovered valet parking has temporarily been unavailable. But you can always check them out on their website
Currently, their Self Park Garage is $16.11.
3. Doug Fox Parking
Doug Fox Parking is yet another great offsite parking. Most travelers prefer them because of their customer service.
The only downside is that they only allow a minimum of 48 hours of parking. So, if you plan to park for only one day (24 hours), this option won’t be possible.
They allow three payment options.
- Buy Now
- Pay on Return
- Or go for reservation only.
The following table shows their rates for a 2 days booking.
|BUY NOW||RESERVATION ONLY||PAY ON RETURN|
Extra car is 3 blocks from the terminal and offers a 24-hour free shuttle.
The screenshot below shows how much they charge for a booking from 30th November to 31st November 2021.
Check them out on their website.